Sunday, 13 May 2012

WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG?

I will apologise now for the quality of these photos. They were taken on my iPhone because my SLR is at my boyfriend's house and I keep forgetting to bring it home with me. So if you can cope with the grainy images, I hope you enjoy this post.


(L-R) Real Techniques Stippling Brush | Real Techniques Expert Face Brush | ELF Total Face Brush

(L-R) Rimmel Proffesional Eyebrow Pencil in shade Hazel | Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil | Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara | Clear Brow Gel | Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1

(L-R) Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in shade 51 Vanille Clair | Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in shade 51 Vanille Clair | Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in shade Transparent | 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer

(L-R) Bourjois Chocolate Highlighting Powder | Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer in shade 1 | Vaseline | Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser

(L-R) ELF Studio Matte Lip Pencil in shade Tea Rose | ELF Studio Matte Lip Pencil in shade Natural | MUA Lipstick in shade 14 Bare | Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream in shade Powder Puff | Nail Scissors and Tweezers

(L-R) Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks Blusher in Pink Cloud | Tester Size Benefit "That Gal" Primers | 2true Liquid Eyeliner


If there is anything in particular that you would like me to do a review on, in this post, then leave it in the comments below! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like your make-up bag, as well as the stuff inside it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also have a matching purse aha x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.