Tuesday 12 July 2011







Hello O.P.I nail polish! You guys have no idea how long I've wanted this, and I was thinking to myself for so long "Can I really justify spending almost £8 on one nail polish?" then I just thought "Oh what the hell!"

They are massive pots, so it should last me a good while! So I guess it's worth the money and oh my god, the colour is absolutely gorgeous, it's so vibrant, even after only two light coats (I apologise for the messy application of mine! I did it very quickly before I left for work this morning). I will definitely be buying these in more colours at the end of the month!


4 comments:

  1. I love O.P.I nail varnish and they're definitely worth the money :) what is that colour? It's absolutely gorgeous :)

    Gem x
    www.twinklebug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I should have said what shade it was in the post haha! It's 'Mod about you' :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do you buy your op nail polishes from?
    i love opi

    ReplyDelete
  4. eBay :) a friend of mine said that you can buy them on Amazon also! x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.